AHRC Online Application Form: 2015 and 2016
- A high proficiency in English is required to attend these courses. All lectures and materials are in English.
- Prior to submitting this form, please read through the information on the practical information and the payment details pages.
Documents to be submitted:
- Curriculum Vitae (short CVin PDF or Word document, maximum 3 pages, maximum 2 MB in filesize)
- One Letter of Recommendation (PDF or Word document, maximum 2 MB in filesize)
- Employer's Authorisation (where applicable) (PDF or Word document, maximum 2 MB in filesize)
- Academic Records (students only) (combined in one PDF or Word document, maximum 4 MB in filesize)
Application Form: Advanced Human Rights Courses 2016
The venue for these advanced short courses is usually the Graduate Centre on the main campus of the University of Pretoria in South Africa, unless otherwise indicated.
BA (Lesotho) LLB (NWU) LLM (Pret)
Project Manager: Advanced Human Rights Courses
Tel: +27 (0) 12 420 4197
Fax: +27 (0) 86 580 5743