- A high proficiency in English is required to attend these courses. All lectures and materials are in English.
- To apply for a course, lease complete the online application form.
- After completion, a copy of your application will be sent to the email address you have entered. This email is only a proof of your online application.
- You will receive further communication from the Centre for Human Rights to confirm your details.
Documents to be submitted:
- Curriculum Vitae (short CVin PDF or Word document, maximum 3 pages, maximum 2 MB in filesize)
- One Letter of Recommendation (PDF or Word document, maximum 2 MB in filesize)
- Employer's Authorisation (where applicable) (PDF or Word document, maximum 2 MB in filesize)
- Academic Records (students only) (combined in one PDF or Word document, maximum 4 MB in filesize)
Applicants must indicate on the online application form whether they wish to apply for a scholarship and provide sufficient motivation substantiating why they require financial assistance. Applicants should also indicate whether they would still like to be considered for admittance in the event that they are not granted a scholarship.
Please note: Scholarships are very limited and NOT guaranteed. Scholarships do not include airfare and participants are responsible for their own travel arrangements and the cost thereof.
Closing date for applications:
Applications should be submitted at least one month prior to the starting date of the course. Admission will be on a competitive basis and the admission criteria will include working experience, academic qualifications, and the levels of commitment and professionalism displayed through past experience. In respect of South African candidates special consideration will be given to the advancement of potential applicants from previously disadvantaged groups.
Confirmation of your booking:
Participants admitted to any particular course will be notified via e-mail, post or fax.