The International Development Law Unit is seeking a student to work as a part-time office administrator and personal assistant to the SARChi Chair of International Development Law and African Economic Relations.
- Take notes in meetings, maintain IDLU’s and SARChi Chair’s files and provide research assistance
- provide practical staff support
- assist with the TILA LLM student application process
- maintain office space, handle petty cash, and do filing
- submit information to the Webmaster for the regular updating of the website, compile programme and other reports, and perform general activities at IDLU
- Organise conferences, workshops, study group meetings and short course programmes.
Send a cover letter, transcript and CV including references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 26 February 2022