The following vacancies, fellowships, consultancies, internships, and other opportunities are available:
Call for Applications: Doctoral and Post Doctoral Students, University of Helsinki
The following positions are now accepting applications. Please follow the links and the instructions in the calls.
- Doctoral student, Law and the Uses of the Past
- Post-doctoral researcher, Law and the Uses of the Past
- Doctoral student, Discovering the Limits of Reason
- Post-doctoral researcher, Discovering the Limits of Reason
- Doctoral student, Migration and the Narratives of Europe as an "Area of Freedom, Security and Justice"
- Post-doctoral researcher, Migration and the Narratives of Europe as an "Area of Freedom, Security and Justice"
Animal Law Reform South Africa (ALRSA): Vacancy for Executive Director, Lawyer
ALRSA is the first animal law non-profit organisation in South Africa. It is a start-up organisation that seeks to utilise the law to advance the interests of animals, humans and the environment. ALRSA is seeking a dynamic executive director to develop and lead the organisation and its institutional footprint and drive animal law efforts in South Africa.
This is a fixed-term, one-year appointment with the intention of a longer-term appointment. The incumbent ideally should be able to start in the beginning of May/June or soon thereafter
Application deadline: 9 April 2021
Call for Applications: Wasserstein Fellowship Program 2021- 2022
Wasserstein Fellows are outstanding public interest lawyers who have demonstrated an aptitude for mentorship and spend three consecutive days advising individual Harvard Law students.
Wasserstein Fellows also speak to students in group settings and assist OPIA staff in developing advising resources in their field of practice.
Application deadline: 19 April 2021