Applications: Class of 2021 - LLM/MPhil (Sexual and Reproductive Rights in Africa)
The LLM/MPhil in Sexual and Reproductive Rights in Africa is a unique two-year programme is offered as a blended learning course comprising of online interaction and residential block-weeks in Pretoria.
Two contact sessions are scheduled every year (four contact sessions over a period of two years).
- Law students
A degree allowing access to the legal profession (eg LLB or licence en droit)
- Other students (non-law students)
At least an Honours degree in a discipline relevant to sexual and reproductive rights.
For more information on the course and the programme structure, please visit the Curriculum page
For more information on the course and the programme structure, please visit the Prospective Students
Application deadline: 31 July 2020 (deadline extended)
Individuals from all African countries are invited to apply for admission to study for the Master’s Degree (LLM/MPhil) in Sexual and Reproductive Rights Africa at the Centre for Human Rights, University of Pretoria, South Africa.
Applicants must be in possession of a first degree in Law (LLB, licence en droit or licenciatura em direito) or an Honours degree relevant to Sexual and reproductive rights.
All documents uploaded must be typewritten.
The following documents will be requested when during your application:
- Previous academic records/transcripts
- Previous degree certificate(s)
- Copy of bio-data page of passport
- A good quality photograph of yourself
- For applicants who did not obtain their qualifications in English: TOEFL, SAT1 or IELTS Test certificate.
- Deadline for receipt of applications for the 2021 class is 31 July 2020.
- All applicants will be notified whether they were successful or not by 31 October 2020