Michael Saidu Dumbuya | Rogbalan, Makeni, Sierra Leone
- Bar Final Certificate, Sierra Leone Law School (was Called to the Bar on the 19th March, 2021);
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB Honours) and a Diploma in Law respectively from the University of Makeni, Sierra Leone;
During my undergraduate studies, I served as a paralegal of the University of Makeni Law Clinic from 2014 - 2017; I as well served as an In-Country Volunteer of the International Citizens Service in 2017.
Academic fields of interest:
- Trade and investment policy
- Intellectual property
- Insurance and risk management
- Public international and human rights law
- Civil and criminal procedure
Before commencing studies I was serving in two capacities: first as a junior associate Barrister and Solicitor of Julius Cuffie & Co (Ajua Chambers), in Sierra Leone; and also volunteering as a Legal Officer of the Christian Lawyers Center (Legal Link), a non-profit legal advocacy group of lawyers, law students and human rights activists that provide specialized legal assistance, research, professional advice, and legal representation to religious communities, youths, vulnerable and minority groups in Sierra Leone.